Saturday, March 2, 2013


•Questions you have with which your colleagues may be able to provide help and support

1.       Have any of you been nervous about presenting your advocacy plan?

2.       What materials are you using to support you during your presentation?

3.       How can I get more early childhood educators to come to my presentation?

 

•Resources and information you are seeking

                I would like to know how different people learn best.  I know that when I go to a class or presentation I despise power point, but I would like to know how others learn best during presentations or workshops.  I would love to know what others are using to help them in their presentations.

               

•Resources and/or information you have found helpful and insightful

                I have found that talking to my colleagues and family about my advocacy plan has helped me become a little more confident.  Talking to different specialist and educators has also helped me with different areas of my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment